Wine cellar with remote control APOGEE255PV 254 bottles
Control the parameters of your wine cellar and monitor its contents remotely!
The APOGEE255PV wine cellar reproduces the conservation conditions of a natural cellar to accompany your wines until their peak. Remotely controllable, it also allows you to control, from the Vinotag® application, the parameters of your wine cellar (temperature, lighting, alarms), remotely and at any time, from your smartphone or tablet. Your great vintages are safely stored in the connected wine bank
Aging cellar commitments
The APOGEE255PV aging cellar allows you to store up to 254 Bordeaux 75cl bottles. It perfectly reproduces the natural storage conditions of a wine cellar to safely and optimally bring your wines to their peak.
- Controlled humidity: The humidity level in a cellar should be between 50% and 80%. If the humidity level is too low, the cork may dry out, allowing oxygen to come into contact with the wine. If it's too high, it can damage the appearance of your bottles by peeling off their labels and promote mold growth. To ensure precise temperature control in your cellar, the APOGEE255PV generates regular cooling cycles. Coupled with the thermodynamic operation of the evaporator, they allow for an ideal humidity level to be maintained in the wine cellar.
- No vibrations: Repeated vibrations, even of low amplitude, disturb the maturation of wine. They accelerate the aging of the youngest wines and unsettle sediments from the oldest ones, irreversibly damaging them. Thanks to its Silent Block technology, the APOGEE255PV generates no vibration and operates silently.
- Protection against light: Only darkness prevents the degradation of tannins by oxidation and premature aging of wine. Ultraviolet rays can eventually give the wine a very unpleasant rancid taste called "light taste" and irreversibly alter the quality of your bottles. To sublimate your bottles while effectively protecting them, the APOGEE255PV was developed with a triple glazed door treated with Anti-UV.
- Filtration and aeration system: In a confined space, wine can take on undesirable flavors. Without proper aeration, mold and bacteria can develop and alter the hermetic seal of corks and even the taste of your wine. It is essential to store your wines in a healthy environment. Equipped with an air intake with an active charcoal filter, the APOGEE255PV allows for continuous air renewal, neutralizing bad odors and the proliferation of bacteria and mold.
- Constant temperature: To avoid disturbing the aging process of wine, it must be aged in an environment that offers stable and constant temperature. The APOGEE255PV aging cellar allows you to store your finest wines in a healthy environment and at the temperature of your choice (adjustable between 5°C and 20°C).
APOGEE255PV, why is it so attractive?
A unique rounded design
Modern and vintage at the same time, the APOGEE255PV wine cellar breaks the mold by combining the best features of both trends. Its rounded shape evokes the universe of vintage and retro, a true current trend, and blends perfectly with modern codes to enhance and distinguish your interior decoration.
Take control of your wines
Equipped with a remote control function, control the settings of your wine cellar (temperature, lighting, alarms) at any time and from a distance, using the Vinotag® application on your smartphone.
Highlight your fine wines
Illuminate your bottles with its integrated lighting system under the shelves. This system illuminates the entire wine cellar. Store up to 185 bottles on its 6 removable and multi-format wooden shelves, specially designed to accommodate various types of bottles (Alsace, Burgundy, Champagne) and adapt to your needs (4 shelves positioned head-to-tail + 2 shelves positioned horizontally).
Remote control of your wine cellar's settings
Adjust the indoor temperature of your cellar using the digital control panel. Not at home? Simply open the Vinotag app to remotely adjust the indoor temperature of your cellar. Temperature can be set between 5°C and 20°C.
Adjust the interior lighting of your cellar from your smartphone. Door, Automatic, or Permanent mode, you decide the lighting mode that suits your needs.
- Door Mode: The lighting turns on and off automatically when the door is opened and closed.
- Automatic Mode: The light turns on when the door is opened and turns off automatically after 15 minutes.
- Permanent Mode: The light only turns on or off when commanded by pressing the lighting button (light bulb icon) on the control panel or using the switch in your Vinotag® app.
Be alerted of operating conditions that require your attention at any time. Not at home?* Vinotag alerts you in case of abnormal temperature movement in your cellar.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Energy class
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-ST (10-38°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 65,5 x 69 x 177
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 69,5 x 74,5 x 180,5
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
- Voltage (Volt)
- Power (Watt)
- Système de froid