VIP280VLIMITED multi-zone wine cellar - Special Edition Pack
Special Sommelier Edition, the VIP280V wine cellar fully equipped! Your 5 accessories fully assembled and mounted on your wine cellar!
The VIP280V wine cellar is a simultaneous aging and temperature control cellar! Part of the PRESTIGE La Sommelière range, this model allows you to store different wines in the same cellar thanks to the natural staggering of the temperature zones. Made in Europe, the VIP280V is aesthetically pleasing and offers a storage capacity of up to 273 bottles.
VIP280V aging and tempering wine cellar
The PRESTIGE wine cellars of our brand are equipped with a neat and contemporary aesthetic. The glass doors sublimate the bottles and offer a nice display of your bottles.
The VIP280V offers to your bottles the conditions of conservation essential to a cellar of ageing, namely:
- Absence of vibration;
- Obscurity: the double glazing in tempered glass benefits of course from an anti-UV treatment to protect your wines from the light;
- Stable temperature: wine does not tolerate sudden temperature changes. All our cellars ensure stable temperatures;
- Regulated hygrometry rate;
- Filtration, purification and air renewal thanks to the carbon filter.
A range of wine cellars with 3 temperature levels
The temperature of the VIP280V wine cellar can be adjusted between 17 and 19°C in the upper zone and then naturally scales downwards, thus offering 2 additional temperature levels:
- from 13° to 15°C in the middle zone ;
- and from 7° to 9° in the lower zone.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 3 zones and more
- Temperature range (°C)
- 8 - 18°C
- 3 zones
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Energy class
- Manufactured in
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (beech)
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Anti-vibration system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)