CTPNE230A+ wince cellar 236 bottles
With its refined design, the CTPNE230A+ ageing wine cellar will keep up to 236 of your finest wines in total darkness.
Tradition Range CTPNE230A+ Ageing wine cellar
The CTPNE230A+ wine cellar has capacity for ageing up to 236 bottles*. This high-performance cellar features a mixed cooling system to guarantee a precise and uniform temperature.
What are the key features of the CTPNE230A+?
With its refined design, the all-in-black CTPNE wine cellar will blend in seamlessly your home and interior whatever your style. Its Winter system, however, means that the cellar can also be stored in an unheated room with no loss of performance. This offers the opportunity to install the cellar in a garage, storeroom or utility room for example. Simply make sure that the ambient temperature does not fall below 5°C.
The CTPNE230A+ also features:
- A solid door;
- LED lighting to showcase your bottles;
- 5 solid-wood multi-format shelves for storing different wine bottles on the same shelf without them rolling around;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Excellent cold air distribution (mixed cooling);
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%;
- Winter system: to ensure your cellar functions perfectly in an unheated room (minimum room temperature: 5°C);
- Charcoal filter level indicator;
- Energy class A+.
La Sommelière's TRADITION range includes a wide selection of single-temperature wine cellars with advanced features and guarantees security for your bottles, ease of use and greater energy efficiency.
Your wines feel good at home, guaranteed
The control panel on our single-temperature cellars includes all the key features to guarantee the efficient performance of our wine cellars. Besides the user-friendly control panel designed to easily read and operate the appliance, the wine cellar includes a number of key security features for ageing grape varieties and vintages, namely:
- Humidity control using the lava stone kit provided;
- Visual and audible temperature and humidity alarm;
- Visual 'replace active charcoal filter' alarm;
- Child lock: locks the control panel;
Other cellars and capacities in the Tradition range
The CTPNE230A+ wine cellar is available in other formats offering a smaller storage capacity and therefore taking up less space:
- the CTPNE142A+ for up to 149 bottles of wine;
- the CTPNE186A+ for ageing up to 194 bottles.
The range features anti-UV glass doors under the CTVNE references, specially designed for ageing your finest bottles in full view of your friends and guests. Basically a real feast for the eyes!
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the CTPNE230A+?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the CTPNE230A+ ageing cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA04;
- Wooden shelf: ref. CLATRAD08;
- Sliding shelf: ref: CLATRAD10;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAPRE04.
*Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 5 shelves
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Type of door
- Solid door
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Solid wood
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- Child lock
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-T (10-43°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- W.59,5 x D.71 x H.188
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- W.64 x D.76,5 x H.191
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
- Shelf type
13 other products in the same category: