APOGEE190DZ WINE CELLAR DUAL ZONE 181 BOTTLES
Control the parameters of your wine cellar and monitor its contents remotely!
The APOGEE190DZ wine cellar reproduces the conservation conditions of a natural cellar to accompany your wines until their peak. Remotely controllable, it also allows you to control, from the Vinotag® application, the parameters of your wine cellar (temperature, lighting, alarms), remotely and at any time, from your smartphone or tablet. Your great vintages are safely stored in this connected wine bank.
Commitments aging cellar
The APOGEE190DZ aging cellar can store up to 181 bottles of Bordeaux 75cl. It reproduces identically the conservation conditions of a natural cellar to bring your wines to their peak in complete safety and in the best conditions.
- Controlled hygrometry: The hygrometry rate of a cellar must be between 50% and 80%. If the hygrometry rate is too low, the cork may dry out, allowing oxygen to come into contact with the wine. If it is too high, it will damage the aesthetics of your bottles by peeling off their labels and may promote the formation of mold. To guarantee a precise temperature in your cellar, the APOGEE190DZ generates regular cold cycles. Coupled with the thermodynamic operation of the evaporator, they allow to keep an ideal hygrometry rate within the wine cellar.
- No vibrations: Repeated vibrations, even of low amplitude, disturb the maturation of the wine: they accelerate the ageing of the youngest wines and detach the sediments from the oldest wines, damaging them irreversibly. Thanks to its Silent Block technology, the APOGEE190DZ does not generate any vibrations and offers a silent operation.
- Protection against light: Only darkness prevents the degradation of tannins by oxidation and the premature aging of wine. Ultraviolet rays can, in the long run, give the wine a very unpleasant rancid taste called "light taste" and alter the quality of your bottles forever. To enhance your bottles while protecting them effectively, the APOGEE190DZ has been developed with a triple glazed door with anti-UV treatment.
- A filtration and aeration system: In a confined area, wine can take on undesirable tastes. Without aeration, mold and bacteria can develop and alter the hermeticity of the corks and the taste of your wine. It is important to keep your wine in a healthy environment. Equipped with an air intake with an activated carbon filter, the APOGEE190DZ allows a continuous renewal of the air neutralizing bad smells and the proliferation of bacteria and moulds.
- A constant temperature: In order not to disturb the aging of the wine, it must age in an environment offering a stable and constant temperature. The APOGEE190DZ aging cellar allows you to keep your great wines in a healthy environment and at the temperature of your choice (adjustable between 5°C and 20°C).
APOGEE190DZ, why it seduces?
Two temperature zones
Thanks to its two independently adjustable temperature zones, the APOGEE190DZ cellar offers multiple possibilities for aging and also for bringing your wines to tasting temperature! (88 bottles in upper zone / 93 bottles in lower zone)
A unique rounded design
Modern and vintage at the same time, the APOGEE190DZ aging cellar breaks the codes by concentrating the best characteristics of both trends. Its rounded shape is reminiscent of the vintage & retro world, a true current trend, and combines perfectly with modern codes to perfect and distinguish your interior decoration.
Take control of your wines
Equipped with a remote control function, control the parameters of your wine cellar (temperature, lighting, alarms) remotely and at any time from your smartphone using the Vinotag® application.
Light up your great wines
Light up your bottles with its integrated lighting system under the shelves. This system allows you to light up your entire wine cellar. Store up to 181 bottles on its 5 wooden shelves, removable and multi-format, they are specially designed to accommodate several types of bottles (Alsatian, Burgundy, Champenoise) and adapt to your needs (3 shelves head to head position + 2 shelves horizontal position).
Remote control of your cellar parameters
Adjust the temperature inside your cellar with the digital control panel. Not at home? Simply open the Vinotag app to remotely adjust the temperature inside your cellar. Temperature is adjustable between 5°C and 20°C.
Adjust the interior lighting of your cellar from your smartphone. Door, Automatic or Permanent, you decide the lighting mode adapted to your needs.
- Door mode: The light turns on and off automatically when the door is opened and closed.
- Automatic Mode: The light turns on when the door is opened, and turns off automatically after 15 minutes.
- Permanent mode: The light turns on or off only when commanded by pressing the light button (bulb icon) on the control panel or using the switch in your VINOTAG® app.
Be alerted to device operating conditions requiring your attention, at any time.
Not at home? Vinotag alerts you to abnormal temperature movements in your cellar.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- Multi zones
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Room recommended for installation
- Pièce chauffée (ex: séjour, salle à manger, cuisine) et pièce non chauffée (ex : garage, cellier)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (beech)
- Nb clayette(s) semi-coulissante(s)
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- Climate class
- ST (16 -38°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):