APOGEE150PV WINE CELLAR 147 BOTTLES
New and Innovation 2022!
Subscribe to be notified of the release date
Control the parameters of your wine cellar and monitor its contents remotely!
The APOGEE150PV aging wine cellar reproduces the storage conditions of a natural cellar to accompany your wines to their peak date. Controllable remotely, it also allows you to control, from the Vinotag® application, the parameters of your wine cellar (temperature, lighting, alarms), remotely and at any time, from your smartphone or tablet. Your "grands crus" are stored safely in this connected wine bank.
For all special requests, click here to log in or create a customer account.
AGING CELLAR COMMITMENTS
The APOGEE150PV aging cellar can store up to 147 75cl Bordeaux type bottles. It reproduces identically the storage conditions of a natural cellar to bring your wines to their peak date in complete safety and in the best conditions.
- Controlled humidity: The humidity level of a wine cellar must be between 50% and 80%. If the humidity level is too low, the bottle cork risks drying out, allowing oxygen to come into contact with the wine. If it is too high, it will damage the aesthetics of your bottles by peeling off their labels and may promote the formation of mold. To guarantee a precise temperature in your cellar, the APOGEE150PV generates regular cold cycles. Coupled with the thermodynamic operation of the evaporator, they make it possible to maintain an ideal humidity level within the wine cellar.
- Protection against light: Only darkness prevents the degradation of tannins by oxidation and the premature aging of the wine. Ultraviolet rays can, in time, give wine a very unpleasant rancid taste called "taste of light" and forever alter the quality of your bottles. To enhance your bottles while protecting them effectively, the APOGEE150PV has been developed with an anti-UV treatment glass door with lock.
- A filtration and aeration system: In a confined space, the wine can take on undesirable tastes. Without aeration, mold and bacteria can develop and alter the airtightness of the corks and the very taste of your wine. It is essential to store your wines in a healthy environment. Equipped with an air intake fitted with an active carbon filter, the APOGEE150PV allows continuous air renewal, neutralizing bad odors and the proliferation of bacteria and mould.
- A constant temperature: In order not to disturb the aging of the wine, it must age in an environment offering a stable and constant temperature. The APOGEE150PV aging cellar allows you to keep your great wines in a healthy environment and at the temperature of your choice (adjustable between 5°C and 20°C).
APOGEE150PV, WHY IS IT ATTRACTIVE?
A unique rounded design
Modern and vintage at the same time, the APOGEE150PV aging cellar breaks the codes by concentrating the best characteristics of both trends. Its rounded shape recalls the universe of vintage & retro, a real current trend, and combines perfectly with modern codes to perfect and distinguish your interior decoration.
Take control of your wines
Equipped with a remote control function, control, from the Vinotag® application, the parameters of your wine cellar (temperature, lighting, alarms), remotely and at any time, from your smartphone.
Spotlight on your grands crus
Highlight your bottles thanks to its integrated lighting system under the shelves. This system allows you to light up your entire wine cellar. Preserve up to 147 bottles on its 4 wooden shelves, removable and multi-format, they are specially designed to accommodate several types of bottles (Alsacienne, Bourgogne, Champenoise) and adapt to your needs (2 shelves head to tail position + 2 shelves in horizontal position).
REMOTE CONTROL OF YOUR CELLAR SETTINGS
Adjust the temperature inside your cellar using the digital control panel. Not at home? Simply open the Vinotag app to remotely adjust the temperature inside your cellar. Temperature is adjustable between 5°C and 20°C.
Adjust the interior lighting of your cellar from your smartphone. Door, Automatic or Permanent, you decide the lighting mode adapted to your needs.
Door mode: The lighting switches on and off automatically when the door is opened and closed.
- Automatic mode: The light turns on when the door is opened, and turns off automatically after 15 minutes.
- Permanent mode: The light only turns on or off on command by pressing the lighting button (bulb icon) on the control panel or by using the switch in your VINOTAG® application.
Be alerted to device operating conditions requiring your attention at all times. Not at home? Vinotag alerts you in the event of an abnormal temperature change in your cellar.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Room recommended for installation
- Pièce chauffée (ex: séjour, salle à manger, cuisine) et pièce non chauffée (ex : garage, cellier)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (beech)
- Nb clayette(s) semi-coulissante(s)
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- Climate class
- SN-ST (10-38°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 55,5 x 58 x 125
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 59,7 x 64 x 148,5
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
16 other products in the same category:
€499.00Carte cadeau : 80 €
€1,990.00Carte cadeau : 150 €