PRO160 wine cellar 152 bottles
The PRO160 commercial wine cellar has been specially designed with professionals in mind. It has capacity to condition 152 bottles of wine and is incredibly convenient: reinforced door bottom and handle, bottle labels facing you for easier identification, security, reliability, style and much more.
PRO160 Commercial conditioning wine cellar
This refined cellar specially designed with professionals in mind has capacity of 152 bottles* of wine arranged horizontally, with the labels clearly visible to be able to identify vintages quickly and easily. It is equipped with all the features required to withstand heavy use, meeting the needs of the food and beverage industry.
With its Winter system, the PRO160 ensures that the temperature set inside the cellar is maintained, even if the ambient temperature of the room in which the cellar is installed drops significantly.
Key features of the PRO160
Ideal for the commercial sector, the PRO160 service wine cellar meets the needs of your industry:
- door bottom reinforced with stainless steel panel;
- wide, sturdy handle for easy grip;
- bottles displayed facing you: you can now see the labels directly and not just the bottoms or necks of bottles;
- sliding shelves for unprecedented convenience.
Its eye-catching style will tempt patrons to order what's inside. You will appreciate:
- the wide anti-UV glass door displaying your wine collection, arranged facing your customers;
- the white LEDs arranged on both sides of the cellar which enhance each row of bottles;
- the door bottom protected with a stylish stainless steel panel.
Secure wine storage in your wine cellar
The performance of our commercial wine cellar range is key and we attach the utmost importance to ensuring that the technology provided meets all the requirements of the food and beverage industry. As such, the PRO160 provides secure, trouble-free storage for a large number of wines and grape varieties through a host of important features:
- Winter system: the temperature set inside the cellar is maintained even if the ambient temperature drops;
- An audible and visual temperature alarm (high and low) to be notified in the event of unexpected fluctuation;
- Humidity regulated between 55% and 75%;
- Lock to restrict access and keep your investment under lock and key.
Which other commercial wine cellars are available?
This wine cellar can be used to store up to 152 bottles. However, La Sommelière's commercial range includes other models with different storage capacities, such as:
- the PRO110, also a service and ageing cellar, for a capacity of up to 107 bottles;
- or the PRO160DZ, which offers two storage compartments therefore two temperature zones that can be set independently: an essential feature for storing 2 different types of wines in the same cellar.
Which active charcoal filter is compatible with the PRO160?
The active charcoal filter compatible with the PRO160 is the FCA07.
* Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 15 shelves
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Room recommended for installation
- Pièce chauffée (ex: séjour, salle à manger, cuisine) et pièce non chauffée (ex : garage, cellier)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Nb of sliding shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Black and stainless steel
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-ST (10-38°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):