wine cellar 273 bottles
The VIP280V wine cellar is a multi-temperature ageing and conditioning cellar. You can store different wines in this single cellar thanks to the natural staggering of the temperature zones. Manufactured in Europe, the VIP280V is designed for free standing installation and accommodates up to 273 bottles.
VIP280V Ageing and conditioning wine cellar
The VIP280V cellar is a wine conditioning and ageing cellar and can be used to store up to 273 bottles*. This single-zone cellar can nonetheless be used to age wine in the top section and store it at serving temperature in the bottom section.
Our brand's VIP wine cellars are designed in a refined and contemporary style. The glass doors enhance your bottles and showcase your wine collection to maximum effect.
The VIP280V offers your bottles the essential conditions of conservation suits to an ageing cellar, namely:
- Absence of vibration
- Darkness: the double glazed tempered glass of course benefits from an anti-UV treatment to protect your wines from light;
- Stable temperature: the wine does not support sudden changes in temperature. All our cellars ensure stable temperatures
- Regulated hygrometry rate
- Filtration, purification and renewal of air thanks to the charcoal filter.
VIP280V wine cellar with 3 different temperature zones
Adjustable to between 17°C and 19°C in the top section of the cellar, the temperature lowers naturally as you descend the wine cellar, providing two additional temperature zones:
- ranging from 13°C to 15°C in the middle section
- and 7°C to 9°C in the bottom section.
A wine cellar to match your preferences and needs
Thought and made for you, good wine lover, the VIP280V will surprise you and offer you all the qualities you expect from an electric wine cellar:
- Large capacity: up to 273 bottles;
- Reliability: 3 temperature zones naturally spaced between 7 and 19 ° C
- Convenient: 2 adjustable feet, 2 wheels and 1 reversible door to adapt to the constraints of your home
- Modularity: many accessories available at any time on our online store (additional shelves or compatible active charcoal filter for example).
Note: the Prestige La Sommelière range also offers a wine cellar model specific to aging, with a full door.
For "glass door" versions offering other storage capacities, we recommend the VIP195N, with a capacity of up to 195 bottles, or the VIP330V.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP280V?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP280V ageing and conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FILTRE1;
- Wooden shelf: ref. CLAVIP07;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP08;
- Sliding shelf: ref: RAILV3 + CLAVIP07;
- Drawer: refs. MODUL16 – MODUL20 – MODUL27;
- Sliding drawer: refs. MODUL16 – MODUL20;
- Label holder: ref. RET3.
*Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 4 shelves
Please note: the cellar is supplied without the wooden racks shown in some images.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 3 zones and more
- 3 zones
- Room recommended for installation
- Unheated room (e.g. garage, utility room, storeroom)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Energy class
- Manufactured in
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (beech)
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Anti-vibration system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN (10 -32°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
- Voltage (Volt)
- Frequency (Hertz)