ECS80.2Z Double-zone wine cellar 75-bottles capacity
ECS80.2Z Double-zone service wine cellar for conditioning 75 bottles. Each compartment is set independently of the other: perfect to store white wine and red wine at different temperatures ... in the same cellar!
ECS80.2Z Double-temperature-zone service wine cellar
The ECS80.2Z service wine cellar let you condition up to 75 bottles* of wine. This double-zone cellar is equipped with 2 separate compartments for storing and organising your wine. Each zone is set independently of the other. This means you can set the desired temperatures in the following ranges. It's a real asset! You can keep, at your fingertips, not only red wines but also whites, rosés or Champagne that require a lower temperature than Bordeaux.
The double-zone cellar is 2-in-1: the perfect investment!
- The top section holds up to 33 bottles on its semi-sliding wooden shelves and set between 5°C and 20°C;
- The 4 wooden shelves of the bottom section offer the storage of 42 bottles between 5°C to 20°C.
Key features of the ECS80.2Z
Very stylish, the ECS80.2Z wine cellar mix black and stainless steel with style and looks pretty good in many types of decoration: from baroque to contemporary, through an industrial and trendy look.
The glass door is treated anti-UV to maintain a perfect darkness in the wine cellar. The large stainless steel handle is ergonomic and allows a good grip. Bottles are easy to access thanks to the 7 semi-sliding shelves.
Others features of the two-zone cellar ECS80.2Z
It offers an array of other features, such as:
- Electronic thermostat with digital temperature display;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 60% and 80%;
- Lock to place your wines under lock and key;
- 2 adjustable feet at the front (height 0,6 cm);
- 2 wheels at the rear
Which other La Sommelière double-zone service wine cellars are available?
This service wine cellar can be used to store up to 75 bottles. La Sommelière's double-zone range includes other models with the same design but with different storage capacities, namely:
* Maximum capacity for bottles of 75cl traditional Bordeaux types and measured with 7 shelves. The addition of shelves greatly reduces the storage capacity.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- Multi zones
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Double zone
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (beech)
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Black and stainless steel
- Digital temperature display
- Anti-vibration system
- Interior LED lighting
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-T (10-43°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 48 x 57,5 x 127
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 51 x 60,5 x 131,5
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
- Voltage (Volt)
- Power (Watt)