CTV252 Wine cellar 248 bottles
The ideal ageing cellar for ageing up to 248 bottles protected from all external sources of damage (light, odours, temperature fluctuation, etc.). The all-in-black wine cellar is stylish, with an immaculate finish as its handle is integrated into the door. Supplied with 6 shelves.
The CTV252 wine cellar has an ageing capacity of 248 bottles*. This high-performance cellar features a mixed cooling system and regulated humidity to guarantee a precise and uniform temperature plus an anti-vibration system to ensure that your finest bottles can rest undisturbed behind the anti-UV glass door.
What are the key features of the CTV252?
The CTV252 is attractive and stylish thanks to its black colour in particular, understated and refined in equal measure, and also thanks to the integrated door handle. This specific feature is popular with many customers who see a significant difference in terms of style between the CTV252 and most of our other wine cellar models because there is no stainless steel handle visible at the front of the cellar.
The CTV252 ageing wine cellar includes many other features, such as:
- An elegant glass door for a highly stylish visual effect;
- LED lighting to showcase your bottles;
- 6 wood-fronted metal wire shelves for storage in optimal conditions of your wine bottles;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Excellent cold air distribution (mixed cooling);
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%
La Sommelière's TRADITION range includes a wide selection of single-temperature wine cellars with advanced features and guarantees security for your bottles, ease of use and greater energy efficiency.
Other ageing cellars from the Tradition range
The CTV252 wine cellar is also available with a solid door and stainless steel handle. This version is identified under the CTP252A model and has a higher energy class: A (as opposed to class C for the CTV252 glass door model) and a lock to place your wine collection under lock and key. The same ageing wine cellar is available with equivalent features but a smaller storage capacity: 165 bottles. For this, take a look at the models:
- CTV177B: glass door and integrated door handle, energy efficiency class B;
- CTP177A: glass door and integrated door handle, energy efficiency class A;
Or why not our superior range equipped with cutting-edge technology and many extra features, especially in the area of wine cellar security (compressor security following a power outage, prolonged temperature fluctuation alarm, and more)? And because our CTPNE142A+, CTPNE186A+ and CTPNE230A+ cellars are all rated energy class A+, you will also be making an eco-friendly purchase.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the CTV252?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the CTV252 ageing cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA07;
- Wooden shelf: ref. CLATRAD12;
- Wood-fronted wire shelf: ref. CLATRAD13.
* Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 5 shelves
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Metal wire + wood front
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- Climate class
- N (16 -32°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- L.59,5 x P.67,5 x H.183
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- L.63 x P.74 x H.185