VIP180 wine cellar multi-temperature 180 bottles
The VIP180 multi-temperature wine cellar is an ageing and conditioning cellar (La Sommelière PRESTIGE range). Manufactured in Europe, the VIP180 lets you, depending on your settings, to benefit from 6 temperature zones inside the cellar. It is designed for free standing installation and accommodates up to 195 bottles. Supplied with 6 solid oak shelves.
VIP180 Multi-temperature wine cellar
The VIP180 wine cellar is a wine conditioning or ageing cellar and can be used to store up to 195 bottles* in the standard configuration. The attractive VIP180 blends in stylishly with the interior of your home or restaurant. Its soft lighting has proven very popular with our customers as it emits a soft blue light to further showcase the bottles within.
Manufactured in Europe, this wine cellar is also available as a 160-bottle-capacity version (see model VIP150).
Key features of the VIP180
The VIP180 cellar boasts an array of features:
- A glass door of understated elegance for a highly stylish visual effect;
- LED lighting to showcase your bottles;
- 6 solid oak fixed shelves included;
- 4 digital thermometers;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- 1 visual and audible temperature alarm ensuring a prompt warning in the event of fluctuation;
- The Big Chill security option to prevent your bottles from freezing should the external temperature fall between 5°C and 0°C.
Wine cellar with 6 temperature zones
The VIP180 cellar is a multi-temperature cellar. Depending on your settings, the wine cellar can offer up to 6 different temperature zones! Essential if you wish to store red wine along with white wine, rosé and even champagne.
This means that if you set the minimum temperature at the bottom of the cellar and the maximum at the top, the difference between the two is split automatically to provide you with 6 different temperature zones in the same cellar.
On the other hand, if you prefer a single uniform temperature in your wine cellar, then simply select the same temperature for the top and bottom of the appliance.
Perfectly secure wine storage in your home
The Prestige range offers high performance features and lets you store your wines and grape varieties with confidence. For this, the VIP180 wine cellar includes a number of substantial security features:
- Compressor security: to protect your wine from extreme cold. In the event of malfunction, the thermostat automatically shuts down the compressor. The temperature cannot drop below room temperature;
- Visual and audible temperature alarm;
- Lock to place your investment under lock and key.
What is the storage capacity of my wine cellar?
This wine cellar can be used to store up to 195 bottles. However, La Sommelière's VIP range is extensive and offers a solution to match your needs. The VIP180 model shown here is equipped with a wide grey handle, whereas the VIP195G model has an integrated door handle, invisible to the eye.
La Sommelière also offers other multi-temperature cellar models, such as the VIP150, for example, for a collection of up to 160 bottles, or the VIP265 and VIP315 which both offer 3 independent temperature zones and are available with either a glass or solid door.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP180?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP180 ageing and conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA01;
- Solid-wood fixed shelf: ref. CLAVIP01;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP02;
- Sliding shelf: ref: CLAVIP06;
- Label holder: ref. RET1.
* Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 3 shelves
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 22°C
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (oak)
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 60 n 75%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-T (10-43°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- W.59,5 x D.59,5 x H.185
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- W.62,5 x D.67 x H.192
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):