VIP330VLIMITED multi-zone wine cellar - Special Edition Pack
Special Sommelier Edition, the VIP330V wine cellar fully equipped! Your 10 accessories fully assembled and mounted on your wine cellar!
Discover a magnificent wine cellar for aging and temperature control from the PRESTIGE La Sommelière range. Made in Europe, the VIP330V is aesthetically pleasing and benefits from beautiful finishes. Well thought out, it can hold up to 329 bottles* for optimized storage in 3 distinct temperature zones in a single cellar.
Wine cellar VIP330V SPECIAL EDITION SOMMELIER
This special edition wine cellar adapts to your needs, it is delivered fully equipped to showcase your finest wines and age them in the best conditions!
Made in Europe, this wine cellar is aesthetic and benefits from beautiful finishes with a fully glazed door and integrated LED lighting on each side of the door to enhance your bottles.
The cellar comes with many accessories: a sliding display shelf, a metal plate to store your bottles vertically as well as a wooden rack or opaque drawers ideal for aging. 3 different sizes are available, including a specific drawer to put your Magnums and 2 on rails to give you easy access to your bottles. Without forgetting the set of labels that allows you to identify your wines at a glance.
VIP330V wine cellar for aging and temperature control
The PRESTIGE wine cellars of our brand are equipped with a neat and contemporary aesthetic. The glass doors sublimate the bottles and offer a nice display of your bottles.
The VIP330V is of course equipped with all the features and technicalities essential to an aging wine cellar, namely:
- No vibration;
- Obscurity: the double glazing in tempered glass benefits of course from an anti-UV treatment to protect your wines from the light;
- Stable temperature: wine does not tolerate sudden temperature changes. All our cellars ensure stable temperatures;
- Regulated hygrometry rate;
- Air filtration and purification thanks to the carbon filter.
A range of wine cellars with 3 temperature levels
The temperature of the VIP glass cellars is regulated between 17 and 19°C in the upper zone and then naturally scales downwards, thus offering 2 additional temperature levels:
- from 13° to 15°C in the middle zone ;
- and from 7° to 9° in the lower zone.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Room recommended for installation
- Unheated room (e.g. garage, utility room, storeroom)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Manufactured in
- Matière des clayettes :
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Anti-vibration system
- Big Chill system
- Compressor security
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-N (10 -32°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Gross weight (kg):
- Voltage (Volt)