PF110 wine cellar 107 bottles
New for 2019, the PF110 commercial wine cellar has been specially designed with professionals in mind. This sturdy, heavy-duty cellar is the stylish as well as practical service solution for up to 107 bottles: all arranged horizontally, the labels are placed facing you so you can identify the vintages stored quickly and easily. Essential for prompt and proficient service to your customers.
You must be logged torequest for a quote. Click here to connect to your account
PF110 Commercial service wine cellar
The PF110 commercial wine cellar is one of our most recent models. This stylish cellar specifically made with professionals in mind has been designed for heavy use and incredible convenience.
Sturdy, reliable, practical, technically advanced—this cellar offers everything you need for the service and storage of up to 107 bottles* of wine arranged horizontally, with the labels facing you so that you can identify them quickly and easily. With its Winter system, the PF110 ensures that the temperature set inside the cellar is maintained, even if the ambient temperature drops significantly.
Key features of the PF110
Ideal for the commercial sector, the PF110 service wine cellar meets the needs of your industry:
- door bottom reinforced with stainless steel panel;
- wide, sturdy handle for easy grip;
- bottles displayed facing the professional: you can now see the labels directly and not just the bottoms or necks of bottles;
- sliding shelves for unprecedented convenience.
In the same way that tasting a wine starts by its appearance, the cellar is stylish and eye-catching, design features including:
- its wide anti-UV glass door displaying your wine collection, arranged facing your customers;
- its white LEDs arranged on both sides of the cellar to enhance each row of bottles;
- the door bottom is stylish with the stainless steel panel.
Secure wine storage in your wine cellar
La Sommelière's commercial wine cellar range promises high levels of performance and meets the requirements of the food and beverage industry.
As such, the PF110 provides secure, trouble-free storage for a large number of wines and grape varieties through a host of important features:
- Winter system: to maintain the temperature set inside the cellar even if the ambient temperature drops;
- An audible and visual temperature alarm (high and low) to be notified in the event of unexpected fluctuation;
- Humidity regulated between 55% and 75%;
- Lock to restrict access and keep your investment under lock and key.
Which other commercial wine cellars are available?
This wine cellar can be used to store up to 107 bottles. However, La Sommelière's commercial range includes other models with greater capacities, such as:
- the free standing PF160, also a service cellar, with storage capacity of up to 152 bottles;
- or the PF160DZ, which offers two storage compartments therefore two temperature zones that can be set independently: an essential feature for storing 2 different types of wines in the same cellar.
Which active charcoal filter is compatible with the PF110?
The active charcoal filter compatible with the PF110 is the FCA07.
* Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 10 shelves
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Metal wire
- Nb of sliding shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Black and stainless steel
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- between 55 and 75%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- N (16 -32°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Product category
- 2 (wine cellar)
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 59,5 x 67,5 x 135,5
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 63 x 74 x 138,5
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):