VIP195N wine cellar multi-zone 195 bottles
The VIP195N wine cellar is a multi-zone ageing and conditioning cellar. Manufactured in Europe, the VIP195N is suitable for free standing installation and accommodates up to 195 bottles*. Its blue interior LED lighting is absolutely stunning.
Prestige Range VIP195N Ageing wine cellar
The VIP195N wine cellar is a wine conditioning or ageing cellar and can be used to store up to 195 bottles (in the standard configuration, i.e. with the original wine cellar fittings). The extremely stylish VIP195N is coated all in black and offers a design that is particularly suited to a thoughtfully decorated living space or restaurant. Its lighting is one of our customers' favourite visual features: the blue LEDs undeniably enhance your bottles and add another dimension to the bottles on display.
Please note: this model is also available in grey (see model VIP195G).
Key features of the VIP195N
The VIP195 cellar boasts an array of features:
- A glass door of understated elegance for a highly stylish visual effect;
- LED lighting integrated in the door to enhance your bottles with soft lighting;
- Fully equipped: 5 solid-wood fixed shelves + 1 display shelf included;
- 1 thermometer/humidity sensor + 3 thermometers for optimal precision at all times;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- 2 sensors connected to the electronically regulated safety thermostat;
- 1 visual and audible temperature alarm ensuring a prompt warning in the event of fluctuation;
- The Big Chill security option to prevent your bottles from freezing should the external temperature fall between 5°C and 0°C.
Wine cellar with 6 temperature zones
The VIP195N cellar is a multi-temperature cellar. Depending on your settings, the wine cellar can offer you up to 6 different temperature zones! Essential if your wine collection includes red, white and rosé wine and even champagne.
This means that if you set the minimum temperature at the bottom of the cellar and the maximum at the top, the difference between the two is split automatically to provide you with 6 different temperature zones in the same cellar.
On the other hand, if you prefer a single uniform temperature in your wine cellar, then simply select the same temperature for the top and bottom of the appliance.
What is the storage capacity of my wine cellar?
This wine cellar can be used to store anywhere up to 195 bottles. However, La Sommelière's VIP range is extensive and can be adapted to match your specific needs. For a multi-temperature wine cellar, we recommend that you take a look at our VIP180 which offers a similar storage capacity with 195 bottles. For a slightly smaller capacity, we recommend the VIP150 (160 bottles).
Note that the VIP265 and VIP315 also offer 3 independent temperature zones and are available equipped with a glass door, like the model shown here, or with a solid door for maximum darkness.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP195N?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP195N ageing or conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA01;
- Solid-wood fixed shelf: ref. CLAVIP01;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP02;
- Sliding shelf: ref: CLAVIP06;
- Label holder: ref. RET1;
* Maximum capacity calculated in 3-shelf configuration, for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 22°C
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Manufactured in
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (oak)
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Nb of display shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 60 n 75%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-T (10-43°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 59,5 x 59,5 x 185
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 62,5 x 67 x 192
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):