TR3V181 conditioning and ageing wine cellar with storage capacity of up to 210 bottles. Wine cellar with multiple zones that can be set independently of one another: ideal for storing fine wine in the top section and another type in the bottom section. Supplied with 12 shelves.
TR3V181 Commercial multi-zone wine cellar
The TR3V181 wine cellar is a wine conditioning and ageing cellar with storage capacity of up to 210 bottles. Each of its 3 compartments is equipped with its own control meaning you can set each storage compartment to a different temperature.
You can regulate temperatures within the following ranges:
- Top section (88 bottles): 5°C to 20°C;
- Middle section (66 bottles): 5°C to 12°C;
- Bottom section (56 bottles): 12°C to 20°C.
Is it possible to age a wine and condition another in the same cellar?
Of course, if you opt for a multi-zone cellar like this one—a wine cellar equipped with a charcoal filter located in the top section of the cellar. This means you can age fine wine in the top section of the appliance and store or condition another in the bottom section (white wine, for example).
Yes, you heard it right, both at the same time!
Further key features of the TR3V181
Ideal for the commercial sector, the TR3V181 wine cellar is stylish with its wide glass door and stainless steel frame. The reversible anti-UV door makes the cellar especially flexible.
Owing to its large capacity, you will never be out of wine! Bottles can be accessed easily using the 12 sliding shelves, offering unprecedented convenience for your staff and sommeliers.
This attractive cellar emits soft blue lighting which reflects on the stainless steel fronts of the shelves and adds a touch of elegance to the bottles—and to the cellar as a whole for that matter.
All La Sommelière multi-zone cellars feature adjustable feet and front aeration system to fit seamlessly into your kitchen configuration. Designed for vertical built-in installation, the TR3V181 is also free standing.
And that's not all, the TR3V181 offers an array of other features, such as (the list is non-exhaustive):
- A glass door of understated elegance for a highly stylish visual effect;
- LED lighting to showcase your bottles;
- 12 stainless steel-fronted wooden (beech) sliding shelves included;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%;
- 1 visual and audible temperature alarm for a prompt notification in the event of temperature fluctuation.
Secure wine storage in your wine cellar
The Prestige range offers high levels of performance and wine cellars aimed at the commercial market are an integral part of this particular line. As such, the TR3V181 provides secure, trouble-free storage for a large number of wines and grape varieties through a host of important features:
Compressor security: to protect your wine from extreme cold. In the event of malfunction, the thermostat automatically shuts down the compressor. The temperature cannot drop below room temperature;
Visual and audible temperature alarm;
Lock to restrict access and keep your investment under lock and key.
Which other multi-zone wine cellars are available?
This wine cellar has storage capacity of up to 210 bottles. However, La Sommelière's multi-zone range includes other models offering smaller capacities and therefore taking up less space such as:
- MZ2V165 and MZ2V135; cellars which can also be used for conditioning and ageing (at the same time), has a maximum storage capacity of 165 and 135 bottles - built-in or free standing installation;
- the CVDE46-2 double-zone conditioning cellar with 46-bottle capacity - under-counter installation;
- or its single-zone equivalent: the CVDE21 with 21-bottle capacity - under-counter installation.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the TR3V181?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the TR3V181 ageing and conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA05;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAPRE05.
*Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 12 shelves
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Vertical built-in
- Number of compartments
- Multi zones
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- 3 zones
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood + stainless steel front
- Nb of sliding shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Black and stainless steel
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- Climate class
- N-ST (16-38°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 59,5 x 68 x 179,5
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 65,5 x 77 x 184
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):