TR2V150 conditioning wine cellar with storage capacity of up to 211 bottles. Wine cellar with multiple independently adjustable zones. Supplied with 6 wooden shelves, including 4 sliding and 2 semi-sliding.
TR2V150 Commercial multi-zone wine cellar
The TR2V150 wine cellar is a wine conditioning cellar with storage capacity of up to 211 bottles. The double-zone feature means you can set each storage compartment to a different temperature. You can regulate temperatures within the following ranges:
- Top section (110 bottles): 5°C to 20°C;
- Bottom section (101 bottles): 5°C to 20°C.
Further key features of the TR2V150
Ideal for the commercial sector, the TR2V150 wine cellar is stylish with its glass double doors and stainless steel frames. The reversible anti-UV cellar doors makes this a particularly flexible cellar.
Bottles can be accessed easily using the 6 shelves (4 sliding and 2 semi-sliding): extremely convenient for your waiting and sommelier staff.
All La Sommelière multi-zone cellars feature adjustable feet and a front aeration system to fit seamlessly into your restaurant configuration. Designed for vertical built-in installation, the TR2V150 is also free standing. It boasts an array of other features, such as (the list is non-exhaustive):
- 2 electronic thermostats with digital temperature display;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%.
Secure wine storage
The Prestige range offers high levels of performance and wine cellars aimed at the commercial market are an integral part of this particular line. As such, the TR2V150 provides secure storage for a large number of wines and grape varieties through a host of important features:
- Winter system: to ensure your cellar functions perfectly in an unheated room (minimum room temperature: 5°C)
- Compressor security: to protect your wine from extreme cold. In the event of malfunction, the thermostat automatically shuts down the compressor. The temperature cannot drop below room temperature;
- Visual temperature alarm;
- Lock to restrict access and keep your investment under lock and key.
Which other multi-zone wine cellars are available?
This wine cellar can be used to store up to 211 bottles. However, La Sommelière's multi-zone range includes other models such as:
- the MZ3V180 cellar, which can also be used for conditioning and ageing (at the same time), has a maximum storage capacity of 166 bottles - built-in or free standing installation; its 166-bottle version equivalent:
- the CVDE46-2 double-zone conditioning cellar with 46-bottle capacity - under-counter installation;
- or its single-zone equivalent: the CVDE21 with storage capacity of 21 bottles.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the TR2V150?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the TR2V150 ageing and conditioning cellar are:
- Stainless steel-fronted wooden shelf: ref. CLTRIX;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAPRE01.
*Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 7 shelves per section.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Vertical built-in
- Number of compartments
- Multi zones
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Double zone
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood + stainless steel front
- Nb of sliding shelves
- 4 + 2 semi-slid.
- Black and stainless steel
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 60 n 75%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- Climate class
- N (16 -32°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Adjustable feet
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 59,5 x 68 x 176
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 65 x 75 x 182
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):