VIP315V Multi-zone wine cellar 325 bottles
The VIP315V wine cellar is an ageing and conditioning cellar from the PRESTIGE range. Manufactured in Europe, the VIP315V is eco-friendly with its A energy class rating. It is designed for free standing installation in your home and accommodates up to 325 bottles* for storage in optimal conditions over 3 temperature zones.
VIP315V Ageing and conditioning wine cellar
Our brand's PRESTIGE wine cellars are designed in a refined and contemporary style. The glass doors enhance the as many as 325 bottles contained in the cellar and showcase your wine collection to maximum effect.
For more details on the VIP315V wine cellar, check out the full technical specifications without delay.
A range of wine cellars with 3 different temperature zones
The temperature in glazed VIP cellars can be set between 17°C and 19°C in the top section and then lowered naturally as you descend the wine cellar, providing two additional temperature zones, ranging from 13° to 15°C in the middle section and 7° to 9°C in the bottom section.
A wine cellar to match your preferences and needs
The VIP range undoubtedly contains the wine cellar best suited to your needs, whether you're looking for a glass door or a solid door for total darkness, or if the number of bottles the cellar holds is an important criterion.
For glass door versions offering other storage capacities, we recommend the VIP195N, holding up to 195 bottles, or the VIP265V; whereas for the equivalent of the model shown here but with a solid door, take a look at the VIP315P model.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP315V?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP315V ageing and conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA01;
- Wooden shelf: ref. CLAVIP04;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP05;
- Sliding shelf: ref: RAILVIP + CLAVIP04;
- Drawers: refs. MODUL15 – MAGNUM19 – MODUL26;
- Sliding drawer: ref. RAILVIP + refs. MODUL15 – MAGNUM19;
- Perforated metal tray: ref. SBV1;
- Label holder: ref. RET3.
* Maximum capacity calculated in 4-shelf configuration, for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail.
Please note: the cellar is supplied without the wooden racks shown in some images.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Manufactured in
- Matière des clayettes :
- Solid wood
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN (10 -32°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 70 x 71,5 x 193
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 76,5 x 77 x 210
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):