VIP265V Multi-temperature wine cellar 265 bottles
The VIP265V wine cellar is a multi-temperature ageing and conditioning cellar. Manufactured in Europe, the VIP265V is rated energy class A. It is designed for free standing installation in your home and accommodates up to 265 bottles for storage in optimal conditions over 3 temperature zones.
VIP265V Ageing and conditioning wine cellar, Prestige range
The VIP265V cellar is a wine conditioning and ageing cellar and can be used to store up to 265 bottles*. This single-zone cellar can nonetheless be used to age wine in the top section and store it at serving temperature in the bottom section.
Adjustable to between 17°C and 19°C in the top section of the cellar, the temperature lowers naturally as you descend the wine cellar, providing two additional temperature zones, ranging from 13°C to 15°C in the middle section and 7°C to 9°C in the bottom section. This gives you the flexibility to create 3 different temperature zones in the same cellar.
Features of the VIP265V
Our brand's VIP wine cellars are designed in a refined and contemporary style. The glass doors enhance your bottles contained in the cellar and showcase your wine collection to maximum effect.
The VIP range undoubtedly contains the wine cellar best suited to your needs, whether you're looking for a glass door or a solid door for total darkness, or if the number of bottles the cellar holds is an important criterion.
- Anti-UV glass door;
- Interior LED lighting to showcase your bottles;
- 4 solid-wood multi-format fixed shelves: suitable for all bottle formats;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%;
- Big Chill security: to ensure the cellar functions properly if the external temperature falls to between 5° and 0°C.
For "glass door" versions offering other storage capacities, we recommend the VIP195N, with a capacity of up to 195 bottles, or the VIP315V. To find an equivalent to the model shown here but with a solid door, take a look at the VIP265P.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP265V?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP265V ageing and conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA01;
- Wooden shelf: ref. CLAVIP04;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP05;
- Sliding shelf: ref: RAILVIP + CLAVIP04;
- Drawer: refs. MODUL15 – MAGNUM19 – MODUL26;
- Sliding drawer: ref. RAILVIP + refs. MODUL15 – MAGNUM19;
- Perforated metal tray: ref. SBV1;
- Label holder: ref. RET3.
*Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 4 shelves
Please note: the cellar is supplied without the wooden racks shown in some images.
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Number of compartments
- 1 zone
- Temperature range (°C)
- 7 à 17°C selon les zones
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Energy class
- Manufactured in
- Reversible door
- Matière des clayettes :
- Solid wood
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN (10 -32°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Product category
- 2 (wine cellar)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 70 x 71,5 x 165
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 76,5 x 77 x 182
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
12 other products in the same category: