VIP265P Single-temperature wine cellar 265 bottles
VIP265P ageing cellar for laying down up to 265 bottles in total darkness. Supplied with 4 wooden multi-format shelves to provide stability for all bottle formats. High-efficiency A+ energy class.
VIP265P Ageing wine cellar, Prestige range The VIP265P cellar is a wine ageing cellar and can be used to store up to 265 bottles*. This single-zone cellar lets you lay down your finest bottles in total darkness.
This eco-friendly wine cellar is rated with a high-efficiency energy class: A+!
Features of the VIP265P
Our brand's VIP wine cellars are designed in a refined and contemporary style. The VIP range undoubtedly contains the wine cellar best suited to your needs, whether you're looking for a glass door or a solid door for total darkness, or if the number of bottles the cellar holds is an important criterion.
The VIP265P also features:
- Interior LED lighting;
- 4 solid-wood multi-format fixed shelves: suitable for all bottle formats;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%;
- Big Chill security: to ensure the cellar functions properly if the external temperature falls to between 5° and 0°C.
To find an equivalent to the model shown here but with a glass door, take a look at the VIP265V.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP265P?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP265P ageing and conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA01;
- Wooden shelf: ref. CLAVIP04;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP05;
- Sliding shelf: ref: RAILVIP + CLAVIP04;
- Drawer: refs. MODUL15 – MAGNUM19 – MODUL26;
- Sliding drawer: ref. RAILVIP + refs. MODUL15 – MAGNUM19;
- Perforated metal tray: ref. SBV1;
- Label holder: ref. RET3.
*Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 4 shelves
Please note: the cellar is supplied without the wooden racks shown in some images.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- Temperature range (°C)
- 10 - 14°C
- Type of door
- Solid door
- Energy class
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Digital temperature display
- Regulated humidity
- btw 50 n 80%
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Big Chill system
- Interior LED lighting
- Compressor security
- Child lock
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN (10 -32°C)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 70 x 71,5 x 165
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 76,5 x 77 x 182