VIP196 wine cellar multi-zone 195 bottles
The VIP196 wine cellar is a multi-zone ageing and conditioning cellar. Manufactured in Europe, the VIP196 is suitable for free standing installation and accommodates up to 195 bottles*. Its blue interior LED lighting is absolutely stunning.
You must be logged torequest for a quote. Click here to connect to your account
Prestige Range VIP196 Ageing wine cellar
The VIP196 wine cellar is a wine conditioning or ageing cellar and can be used to store up to 195 bottles (in the standard configuration, i.e. with the original wine cellar fittings). The extremely stylish VIP196 is coated all in black and offers a design that is particularly suited to a thoughtfully decorated living space or restaurant. Its lighting is one of our customers' favourite visual features: the blue LEDs undeniably enhance your bottles and add another dimension to the bottles on display.
Key features of the VIP196
The VIP195 cellar boasts an array of features:
- A glass door of understated elegance for a highly stylish visual effect;
- LED lighting integrated in the door to enhance your bottles with soft lighting;
- Fully equipped: 5 solid-wood fixed shelves + 1 display shelf included;
- 1 thermometer/humidity sensor + 3 thermometers for optimal precision at all times;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- 2 sensors connected to the electronically regulated safety thermostat;
- 1 visual and audible temperature alarm ensuring a prompt warning in the event of fluctuation;
- The Big Chill security option to prevent your bottles from freezing should the external temperature fall between 5°C and 0°C.
Wine cellar with 6 temperature zones
The VIP196 cellar is a multi-temperature cellar. Depending on your settings, the wine cellar can offer you up to 6 different temperature zones! Essential if your wine collection includes red, white and rosé wine and even champagne.
This means that if you set the minimum temperature at the bottom of the cellar and the maximum at the top, the difference between the two is split automatically to provide you with 6 different temperature zones in the same cellar.
On the other hand, if you prefer a single uniform temperature in your wine cellar, then simply select the same temperature for the top and bottom of the appliance.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP196?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP196 ageing or conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA01;
- Solid-wood fixed shelf: ref. CLAVIP01;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP02;
- Sliding shelf: ref: CLAVIP06;
- Label holder: ref. RET1;
* Maximum capacity calculated in 3-shelf configuration, for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Conditioning and ageing
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 22°C
- Option of 6 zones
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Manufactured in
- Matière des clayettes :
- Solid wood
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Nb of display shelves
- Nb of charcoal filters
- Digital temperature display
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
16 other products in the same category: