ECS80.2Z Double-zone wine cellar 75-bottles capacity
ECS80.2Z Double-zone service wine cellar for conditioning 75 bottles. Each compartment is set independently of the other: perfect to store white wine and red wine at different temperatures ... in the same cellar!
You must be logged torequest for a quote. Click here to connect to your account
ECS80.2Z Double-temperature-zone service wine cellar
The ECS80.2Z service wine cellar let you condition up to 75 bottles* of wine. This double-zone cellar is equipped with 2 separate compartments for storing and organising your wine. Each zone is set independently of the other. This means you can set the desired temperatures in the following ranges. It's a real asset! You can keep, at your fingertips, not only red wines but also whites, rosés or Champagne that require a lower temperature than Bordeaux.
The double-zone cellar is 2-in-1: the perfect investment!
- The top section holds up to 33 bottles on its semi-sliding wooden shelves and set between 5°C and 20°C;
- The 4 wooden shelves of the bottom section offer the storage of 42 bottles between 5°C to 20°C.
The ECS80.2Z service cellar is rated energy class A, which means it consumes little electricity.
Key features of the ECS80.2Z
Very stylish, the ECS80.2Z wine cellar mix black and stainless steel with style and looks pretty good in many types of decoration: from baroque to contemporary, through an industrial and trendy look.
The glass door is treated anti-UV to maintain a perfect darkness in the wine cellar. The large stainless steel handle is ergonomic and allows a good grip. Bottles are easy to access thanks to the 7 semi-sliding shelves.
Others features of the two-zone cellar ECS80.2Z
It offers an array of other features, such as:
- Electronic thermostat with digital temperature display;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 60% and 80%;
- Lock to place your wines under lock and key;
- 2 adjustable feet at the front (height 0,6 cm);
- 2 wheels at the rear
Which other La Sommelière double-zone service wine cellars are available?
This service wine cellar can be used to store up to 75 bottles. La Sommelière's double-zone range includes other models with the same design but with different storage capacities, namely:
* Maximum capacity for bottles of 75cl traditional Bordeaux types and measured with 7 shelves. The addition of shelves greatly reduces the storage capacity.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- Multi zones
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Double zone
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (beech)
- Nb of fixed shelves
- Black and stainless steel
- Digital temperature display
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-T (10-43°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Product category
- 2 (wine cellar)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 48 x 57,5 x 127
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 51 x 60,5 x 131,5
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
- Voltage (Volt)
- Power (Watt)