ECS30.2Z Double-zone wine cellar 29 bottles
ECS30.2Z Double-zone service wine cellar with conditioning capacity of 29 bottles. Each compartment is set independently of the other. Rated energy class A, the cellar consumes little electricity.
You must be logged torequest for a quote. Click here to connect to your account
ECS30.2Z Double-temperature-zone service wine cellar
The ECS30.2Z service wine cellar is a double-zone cellar meaning that it is equipped with two separate compartments each set independently of the other. Very easy to use, each zone can be set at different temperatures, between 5 and 20 ° C: perfect concept to condition different wines in only one cellar.
As you probably know, red wine must be kept at a higher temperature than white wine, rosé or Champagne and this is why a two-zone cellar like ECS30.2Z one is perfect. 2-in-1 wine cellar service allows to have wine, whatever it is, at ideal temperature of service and tasting.
So you can set the desired temperatures between 5 and 20 ° C in each zone and store there:
- Top section: 15 bottles
- Bottom section: 14 bottles
This wine cellar model let you condition up to 29 bottles* of wine. Rated energy class A, the cellar consumes little electricity.
Further key features of the ECS30.2Z
The black ECS30.2Z wine cellar is stylish with its anti-UV glass door, black frame and large stainless steel handle.
Bottles are easy to access thanks to the 5 semi-sliding shelves.
It offers an array of other features, such as:
- Electronic thermostat with digital temperature display;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 60% and 80%;
- Lock to place your wines under lock and key;
- 2 adjustable feet (height 0,6 cm);
- 2 wheels.
Which other double-zone service wine cellars are available?
This service wine cellar has capacity to store up to 29 bottles. La Sommelière's double-zone range includes other visually identical models offering greater storage capacities:
* Maximum capacity for bottles of 75cl traditional Bordeaux types and measured with 5 shelves. The addition of shelves greatly reduces the storage capacity.
- 2 years (parts, labour and on-site support)
- Bottle capacity
- Cellar use
- Installation type
- Free standing
- Number of compartments
- Multi zones
- Temperature range (°C)
- 5 - 20°C
- Double zone
- Room recommended for installation
- Heated room (e.g. living room, dining room, kitchen)
- Type of door
- Glass door
- Door treatment
- Anti-UV treatment
- Reversible door
- Energy class
- Matière des clayettes :
- Wood (beech)
- Nb of sliding shelves
- Black and stainless steel
- Digital temperature display
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter system
- Interior LED lighting
- visual and audible
- Climate class
- SN-ST (10-38°C)
- Energy consumption (kW/an)
- Noise level (decibels – dB)
- Product category
- 2 (wine cellar)
- 2 at rear
- Adjustable feet
- 2 at front
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 48 x 43 x 86
- Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm)
- 51,2 x 46,6 x 89
- Net weight (kg):
- Gross weight (kg):
- Voltage (Volt)
- Power (Watt)